1. If 2001 dot-com bubble was Type I (false positive) error for analysts/columnists etc, 2015 is going to be type II error (false negative) to all wise women/men.
2. About impending Startup bubble burst, there is unanimous certainty among newspapers, ex-CEOs, Missed the bus-VCs/ entrepreneurs !!!
3. However, as it always happens, Crisis won’t hit the Startup bubble but might come from a totally unexpected quarter.
4. Debt overhang at Indian corporate is going to bite and bite it big time. Amtek Auto and Now Jindal Steel, debt rating crisis are here!
5. Debt contagion will spread and may start from debt mutual funds who
don’t have the luxury of public money to ensure perpetual liquidity.
6. Debt at top 10 stressed Cos is 10x> all startup funding!! and all startups are not stressed!! So worry about debt MFs / Indian Banks.
7. Brace up for debt crisis at Indian banks. So yes winter is coming but to a lot of other sectors than startups!!